PC cooling and instances specialist Raijintek has launched its new Antila Pure R100 and 240 reservoirs in your “super RGB LED light water cooling system”. There are 4 merchandise in whole right here, with two reservoir sizes out there (100mm and 240mm top), and two window kinds out there (clear [A] and bird-bone segmented [B]) making up the vary of product permutations.
Whichever Antila Pure reservoir you select you’ll profit from the usage of top quality development supplies like POM (Polyoxymethylene, or Acetal), Tempered Glass, Aluminum and Steel. Other key options of the designs are bullet pointed under:
- Easy mounting and connection in a number of areas
- Advanced constructing liquid loop – CPU, GPU, radiator and extra DIY elements
- Use of ordinary G1/4″ fittings
- Compatible with Raijintek Phorcys and Scylla series, Radiator, Water Blocks, Tubes
- Rainbow aRGB [5V Addressable] LED light
- R100 measures 77×77×173mm for 400ml fluid capacity
- R240 measures 77×77×263mm for 700ml capacity
- Supports 5V Addressable RGB enabled motherboards from all major brands (Asus, ASRock, Gigabyte, and MSI)
- Compatible with Raijintek’s 5V ADD control set
You can get a glimpse of the aRGB lighting in use via the embedded video. Raijintek seems to support all the common motherboard standards for control and sync of the lighting, or even a standalone option controlled by the Raijintek’s 5V ADD control hub (20 modes and 7 static colours). Inside the reservoir there are 12 LEDs, so the addressable lighting effects should be quite refined.
Raijintek hasn’t shared the Antila Pure 100/240 A/B pricing or launch date.